This guy is completely unprofessional; his work is amateur at best, and a hassle to deal with. He claims that his work is good, but the fact is, he is sloppy and his finish work is terrible. I completely wasted my money using this guy to pour a sidewalk and extend my patio. He claims that he is giving you a deal, but it s only a deal, if it requires less work on his part. He cuts corners on almost all aspects of concrete work. He complains like a child if you want him to do something that should be standard. His attitude is just completely unacceptable for a business owner. He left cigarette butts all over my yard, damaged my fence, and didn’t even remove all the concrete forms.

To anyone who even considers this guy, don t. It doesn’t matter how low his bid is, he will nickel and dime you any way he can. Other people say, you get what you pay for. With Jason, you get far less than what you pay for. My concrete looked absolutely terrible. Notice, how I say “looked” because I had a real contractor rip it out and do it the right way.

Had an Experience with Knuckle Down Concrete?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #685562

sounds anal retentive its a exposed agg sidewalk that's about as good as they get unless you spend the money for good chips he should have cleaned up but probally couldn't stand your retard mouth :(