This guy is completely unprofessional; his work is amateur at best, and a hassle to deal with. He claims that his work is good, but the fact is, he is sloppy and his finish work is terrible. I completely wasted my money using this guy to pour a sidewalk and extend my patio. He claims that he is giving you a deal, but it s only a deal, if it requires less work on his part. He cuts corners on almost all aspects of concrete work. He complains like a child if you want him to do something that should be standard. His attitude is just completely unacceptable for a business owner. He left cigarette butts all over my yard, damaged my fence, and didn’t even remove all the concrete forms.
To anyone who even considers this guy, don t. It doesn’t matter how low his bid is, he will nickel and dime you any way he can. Other people say, you get what you pay for. With Jason, you get far less than what you pay for. My concrete looked absolutely terrible. Notice, how I say “looked” because I had a real contractor rip it out and do it the right way.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Knuckle Down Concrete
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "In March, we had our driveway, front walkways, and patio/pool deck resurfaced with concrete designed by Rob Allen, owner of Concrete in Designs, Inc. He works in the Chicago area..."
- "I recently purchased item 125B-BRC-RB Husqvarna 125B 28CC Gas leaf Blower from VMInnovations. It was delivered today in absolutely unacceptable condition. The box the blower came in was open when I received..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..."
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."